Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!

Haven't posted here in awhile...
Started by Warmpopsicle

Hello everyone!

I have not posted here on the website in awhile, I mainly conduct server announcements and other business on our Discord so if you are looking for up-to-date information on the server please be sure to join our Discord!

So this is basically just an update of my plans for the server for the short term and what I will be working on later on.

I am mainly working on revamping the overall experience of the server at this time and new features will be added but slowly, as I believe the revamp of certain things and creation of the economy crates should be my priority right now.

You might be asking yourself "what about the boss stuff" Well, this basically means it is staying on the back burner for the time being. I have remade my plans yet again for the boss update I have been talking about for so long. There are good reasons behind the changes. I can assure of that but to keep it short and sweet my life has been insane over the past 3 months, so I have lacked time to even do anything for it, and I have added a few plugins recently that creates an exploit for the boss system the way I had it, so I have come up with a plan to fix that, more details on that will be announced at a later time.

So yeah that is basically it, expect the updates to be mostly quality of life changes for the server which I am sure you all will appreciate!